Mobile Mail Setup:
Microsoft Outlook - email and calendar by Microsoft Corporation
From your mobile device your can download Outlook from the App Store by clicking this link
If you need assistance, please let us know.
After you've been notified that your mail has moved, complete the following for setting up your email on your mobile device.
1. If you are currently using Outlook, we need to delete your current email account.
2. If you don’t use Outlook, go to step 11. To setup mail in your current app.
3. Open Outlook, go to settings You’ll be prompted for your password. Delete the account by selecting the trash can in the upper left hand corner.
4. Open Outlook and Click 'Get Started'
5. Enter your email address. i.e. email@example.com and Click 'Add Account'
6. It may take a minute or so to detect your account. You should eventually see Office 365.
7. Enter your network/email password. (same one you have been using) and Click 'Sign in'.
8. Sometimes you may have to click 'Sign in' a second time. You should then see the twisty showing it's working.
9. When completed you will be prompted to add another account, Click 'Maybe Later'.
10. There is a very brief tutorial showing on your screen at this point. Please take the time to review this. After you have played with this for a bit, please bring any questions you may have to IT and we'll do our best to answer them.
We just now need to add contacts to the local device.
(a.) While in Outlook Go to Settings
(b.) Tap on the account just created for Office 365
(c.) Click Advanced Settings
(d.) Click slider for 'Save Contacts to Device'
Setup is now complete. There is a very brief tutorial showing on your screen at this point. Please take the time to
review this. After you have played with this for a bit, please bring any questions you may have to IT and we’ll do our
best to answer them.
11. On the iPhone go to Settings
12. Mail Calendar, Contacts or just Mail
13. Select Accounts and choose your Rycon one
14. Tap on your email address at the top
15. Complete the following:
Email: enter email address
Domain: leave field blank
Username: enter your email address
Password: enter password
Click DONE or Save in the upper right and you should get check marks if all is good. Otherwise you may need to re-enter
password or call us for help.
Setup is complete.